Happy November all!! Didn’t October FLY by?! October can be described in one word for me busy. I’m sure some of you noticed my absence this past month. Life was just too crazy. I stayed exhausted the entire month.
I may have been absent around these parts, but I did stay involved in the monthly snail mail exchange that I love – Lovely Letters. Esther from Esther and Jacob really knows how to throw a snail mail exchange. 🙂
For October I was paired with Ashley from Whispers of Mortality. I was thrilled to be paired with a blogger who loves Doctor Who, is obsessed with Netflix, and has a passion for working with youth. It’s like we are the same person. 🙂
In my package I received:
– A lovely letter written on an Albuquerque post card from Ashley’s recent trip.
– Delicious looking enchilada sauce mix. I cannot wait to use it.
– The quintessential fall decor – a pumpkin! I did not expect to receive a pumpkin in the mail and smiled so big when I opened my package a saw the cutest little pumpkin waiting for me. 🙂
Have you ever participated in the Lovely Letters Snail Mail Exchange? If you haven’t now is your chance! There is one more day to sign up with November’s exchange! Here are the details:
Dates to remember for NOVEMBER’s Snail Mail Exchange:
- Sign ups are open until Nov 6th midnight EST. You can sign up HERE (FOR BLOGGERS ONLY. If you don’t have a blog, you can always start one!)
- You will get your penpals info by the 9th and begin getting to know your partner.
- Send out your packages by Nov 20th. Stay under the 7 USD limit and the THEME: GRATITUDE
- Write about your experience and link up on Nov 28th (the last Friday of the month).
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.estherandjacob.com/lovely-letters/" title="Lovely Letters Snail Mail Exchange"><img src="http://www.estherandjacob.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/LovelyLetters.png" alt="Lovely Letters Snail Mail Exchange" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Since everyone is getting their packages at different times, the link up will be open until Nov 27th.
For more detailed info READ THIS. Don’t forget to instagram or tweet a photo with your partner’s username and #LovelyLettersExchange or #LLexchange.