It’s time for the monthly Lovely Letters Snail Mail Swap with the sweet, funny Esther! Y’all, I LOVE this monthly swap and link up soooooooo much. You can imagine my surprise and honor when Esther asked me to co-host the link-up with her. 🙂 For September the theme of the swap was comfort.
This month I was paired with Elizabeth from NomElizabeth. I adored getting to know her through the many emails we sent back and forth throughout the month of September. Elizabeth is a shy introvert recently engaged to her beloved. As we corresponded I discovered that she is just as introverted as I am, hates cooking just as much as I do, and loves washi tape just as much as I do (if not more 🙂 ).
Check out what Elizabeth sent me all the way from Singapore!!
1. A lavender and vanilla scented candle from Yankee Candle. This made me chuckle because I almost included a Yankee Candle in Elizabeth’s package because I knew that she loves them.
2. A bag of green tea. I haven’t tried this yet, but I am giddy and impatient to. 🙂
3. An adorable Singapore spoon for my tea! 🙂
4. A comfy pair of socks.
I loved every bit of my package from Elizabeth. She did a fantastic job of finding items that screamed comfort for me.
Does this swap sound awesome to you? Would you like to take part? Here’s everything you need to know:
Dates to remember for OCTOBER’s Snail Mail Exchange:
- Sign ups are open until Oct 6th midnight EST. You can sign up HERE (FOR BLOGGERS ONLY. If you don’t have a blog, you can always start one!)
- You will get your pen pal pairings by the 9th and begin getting to know your partner.
- Send out your packages by Oct 20th. Stay under the 7 USD limit and the THEME: Fall/Halloween
- TRACKING ON PACKAGES ARE NOW REQUIRED. NO MORE LOST MAIL.
- Write about your experience and link up on Oct 31st (the last Friday of the month).
LOVELY LETTERS LINK UP RULES
1. Share a post about the lovely letters you received and/or sent out and the new pals you made and link up below. Unrelated entries or ones linked to your homepage will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so that others can join in on the fun! Feel free to use the button below!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.estherandjacob.com/lovely-letters/" title="Lovely Letters Snail Mail Exchange"><img src="http://www.estherandjacob.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/LovelyLetters.png" alt="Lovely Letters Snail Mail Exchange" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY you MUST visit the person’s blog post linked up directly before you and leave them a comment. It helps build community + they might be your partner in a future exchange. 🙂
Since everyone is getting their packages at different times, the link up will be open until Oct 31st.