In case you are new around these parts, each week I do a series called 52 Lists where I create a list using a prompt. The first 20 weeks of prompts came from Moorea Seal and the other 32 are created by yours truly.
This week I am making up for last week. So here you go – 2 weeks of 52 lists!
– An unknown future
– Feeling alone
– Old men eating alone
– Being apart from my family
– Sappy movies
– When animals die in movies
– When my clothes “shrink”
– Losing a game
– Running out of storage space on my phone
– Finishing a good book
As I sat down to like of the greatest decisions I have ever made, I could only think of 5 major decisions that have impacted my life and made me the person I am today.
- 1. I gave my life and heart to Jesus, and He saved me from my sins.
2. I attended Truth and Peace as a teenager for 4 years, where I learned more about myself and God than ever before.
3. I attended E-Team where God blessed me with the opportunity to visit Mexico and Japan. On these mission trips God broadened my worldview and horizon.
4. Because of the previous two decisions I was introduced to Welch College and felt God’s push to attend that small Christian college.
5. It was there at that little college that I met the love of my life – Lyle – and knew almost instantly that my life would forever be changed. Marrying Lyle was definitely one of the best decisions I ever made.
All other decisions, happy moments, sad moments, and uncertain moments stem from those 5 major decisions.
| What makes you sad? |
| What are the best decisions you have made? |