Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? I had a fantastic weekend and I would love to share it with you.
On Saturday Lyle and I had a blast at the Adventure Gear Outdoor Expo where we saw so many local outdoor companies.
Check it out! We are sitting in an actual bobsled from the Utah Olympic Park.
Lyle and I found our dream camper. This Moby Expedition Trailer is awesome!
While at the expo I discovered my new favorite outdoor company. Cotopaxi is a local company that makes backpacks. I am dying to tell you more about them, but I have a special post planned just for them so please be patient as I get that post all together. But anyway, how cool is it that they had a llama at their booth?
During the expo Lyle also took some time to start a fire the old school way. He got blisters trying, but I am certain that Lyle could help us survive in a life threatening situation.
Have you guys ever heard of slacklines? These things are tough! I only made it 2 feet from the starting pad, but it was fun.
On Sunday, I took a nap after church and these two beautiful fur-babies cuddled with me.
So there you have it! That was a quick look at my fantastic weekend.
| Moments you may have missed |
– I shared a little bit about my writing process.
– The second How I Journal link-up is up!
– Thursday was Lyle’s birthday and I shared why he is the greatest blessing.
– Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the flowers on a nice afternoon walk.
– Check out this sponsor feature I was in.
| Fun Finds |
– This chicken stock sounds amazing.
– This photography by This Darling Day is truly beautiful!
– This trip to Jamaica looks relaxing.
– And of course Jimmy Fallon and Emma Stone lip syncing is too awesome not to share. 🙂
| So how was your weekend? |