It’s Friday and that means it’s Find Beauty Friday time! This week I have the honor of co-hosting with Aimee over at This Darling Day! This link up is all about sharing the beauty in your life.
So what beauty did I experience this week? … Rock Climbing!
Guys, if you have never been rock climbing I encourage you to try it. (With experienced climbers obviously) 🙂 My hubby introduced me to climbing while we were dating and I have been hooked ever since. I truly enjoy it and here is why:
- The adrenaline rush as I reach for the next hold and climb higher up the rock.
- The trust between a climber and a belayer.
- The dusty feel of the chalk on my hands.
- The puzzle in figuring out the best way to reach the top.
- The sense of accomplishment when I touch the ground after reaching the top.
| Have you ever been rock climbing? |
I am also linking up this post with the May Blog Challenge.