Y’all, I am excited! Wanna know why? This week is Spring Break! This break is much needed. Some of you may have noticed that I didn’t post yesterday, and you would think that with me being on Spring Break I could have written a post. But…well…I enjoyed my first day off. Other than working for about 2 hours at the school I sat my bum on my couch all day!
Today I wanted to share with you what my weekend looked like!
| Weekend Moments |
– On Friday some of the teachers gave me a Starbucks gift card and a personalized mug for teacher appreciation week! The mug is awesome! It has pictures of all the classes on it. And I am looking forward to buying an Iced Chai Tea Latte with my gift card.
– After work on Friday, Lyle and I took a couple of guys in our worship band rock climbing. Guys, if you have never been rock climbing I highly recommend it! It is so much fun – especially when you are a petite woman like me and can climb just as good as the guys you are climbing with! 🙂
– Following our rock climbing adventure, we went to a Utah Grizzlies hockey game! I love watching hockey! Funnel cakes, loud music, ice, fights – a sport can’t get better than that! And guess what? The Grizzlies made it into the playoffs! To celebrate and spread the word they asked for Utah bloggers to share the news on their blogs. The mascot, Grizzbee, will be appearing around town giving prizes and doing photo shoots throughout this week to promote this achievement. If you live in Utah I hope that you will take the time to show your fandom for your local hockey team! If you want to stay up-to-date on the playoffs, prizes, and Grizzbee meet-and-greets you can follow the Grizzlies on Facebook or Twitter.
– On Saturday I had to work for a couple of hours running sound at a Daycare Conference being held at our school, but after that I got to rest. Yay for rest!
– On Sunday Lyle and I took the teens in our youth group to a movie. From this picture you would think that we went to see Captain America: Winter Soldier, but we actually went to see God’s Not Dead. We just happened to take some pictures before the movie started at the Captain America poster. 🙂 The movie was a great experience for our teens. They all really enjoyed it!
I first found the idea for this weekend recap on Rivers and Roads.